Everyone dreams of having a better happier life. I do. I'm sure you do too. As you and I both know, only 2% of Americans retire in comfort. The other 98% work until they die or spend their later years just above poverty. So, here is the big important question:
What are you willing to do about it?
This may sound too simplistic, but if you want to change your life. . . . CHANGE your life! As dumb as that may sound, it's true! If you decided today, without reservations, that you are going to go on vacation next year to Hawaii, and you are absolutely determined to go, you will move heaven and earth to make it happen. Why? Because you (a) decided to do it; and (b) you are absolutely determined to do it.
That's all it takes to change your life. . . . . . a firm decision.
Leading By Example
My business team members, friends in church, and my Boy Scouts know that I will never ask people to do what I am not willing to do myself.
In 2001 a man I only knew through an internet discussion board asked me to test market a new, untried product. After a couple calls I ordered a case of a product I had never seen nor heard of before, because I trusted the person that invited me to try it.
Because I took that leap of faith, we are now living a debt-free dream lifestyle near the ocean in Hawaii. I wanted a better life, so I made a decision to do something about it.
Now, It Is Your Turn
You don't know us yet, but on this wesite there is a lot of information, as well as links, to additional information. I invite you to watch the videos, follow all the links, read all the pages, and then take the next action step: contact us.
Find out if this business is for you or not. If you do nothing beyond surf the internet for business opportunities, and never contact that person about the business being offered, next year or 5 years from now you will still be "looking" for a way to make more money, but not going anywhere. People who don't take action are unable to achieve any accomplishments.
Thought Provoking Questions
In a recent study it was found that an overwhelming majority of the respondents disliked their jobs, but remained in these jobs strictly because of their income and presumed security.
Many of the people that said they loved their profession also disliked their jobs. Huh? Simply put, you may passionately love your occupation, but if it keeps you at work 60+ hours a week, involves stress, and won't provide a comfortable retirement income, you would be unhappy too.
Go over the questions below, then begin your research. Do an internet search on us: Shep Kuester; Jan Kuester; Shep & Jan Kuester. Find out who we are! We are also going to post our stories on this website so you know who we are, what we stand for, and why you should partner with us to help you to build a better life of time freedom and financial freedom. We know about this because we did it ourselves, and now we spend time teaching others how to do it. Here are the questions. Go through them carefully and truthfully. Then contact us.
- If there was a way to avoid that ugly commute every day, would you be interested?
- If there was a way to not have to beg for time off for a medical sppointment or to take a vacation, would you be interested?
- If there was a way to actually get paid what you know you are worth, would you be interested?
- If there was a way to earn money working from home, or even when you are traveling or shopping, would you be interested?
- If there was a way to do all these things, and develop a residual income that would give you a debt-free lifestyle, are you ready to hear about it?
We look forward to working with you! Let us help you to make your dreams come true.
"Some act. . . . . . . others are acted upon." ~ John Rowe Moyle